Teresa Palmer and Christiane Duigan making a smoothie with Lovewell products, Grow and Blossom, with two of their sons
Grow for kids, Blossom for me : we all have our own Lovewell products !
For more than a year, Blossom has become my breakfast ritual. It even took place of my traditional morning tea.
As for Grow , I make some smoothie for my eldest son and add it directly in my youngest baby bottle. Everyone at home begins the day with Lovewell ! (with the exception of my reluctant husband who sticks to coffee)
Not to mention that yummy chocolate smelly shakes can cover all our daily nutritional needs !
And did I already mention to you that Grow and Blossom are organic, sugar free and sold in biodegradable packs ?
As a busy Mum, I usually don’t have enough time for a nutritious breakfast on weekdays. That’s why Lovewell products are the easiest and quickest solution I’ve found to be sure all my family’s needs are covered, especially since we’re vegetarians.
Proteins, prebiotics, fibers, traces elements… I’ll share with you below the detail for each product !
In this pretty pink pack, we can find everything our female body requires :
- Plant proteins like hemp to help us have a glowing skin, healthy hair and going through all the magical chemical of hormones and enzymes our body needs.
- Supergreens such as wheatgrass, spirulina and chlorella which bring us vitamins, minerals, amino acids, omega 3s and antioxidants in a nutshell !
- Australian phytoplankton which is densely packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, chlorophyl, antioxidants …
- Acerola for vitamin C.
- Kelp to bring us calcium, iodine, minerals and trace elements.
- Prebiotics to take care of our gut.
- a cocktail full of Vitamins B and antioxidants.
- Matcha Green tea for a healthier caffeine boost.
- Gingko Biloba is a powerful circulatory stimulant and perfect “brain food” for our memory.
- some mushrooms to boost our immune system.
If you want to know more about Blossom, you can consult the detailed list of ingredients.
Grow, the perfect boost for our little ones
Better than vegetables, a chocolate smoothie !
That could become your kids’ motto ! (and probably yours too if you have enough of struggling for them to eat their greens or you are looking for more peaceful dinners.)
In a single pack, you can offer yourself 30 days of peace of mind thanks to :
- Plant proteins from hemp or peas to cover all our kids’ energy & metabolism needs, especially for healthy skin, strong hairs and nails.
- Supergreens such as wheatgrass, spirulina and chlorella to boost their energy, improve their digestion and the assimilation of nutrients.
- Australian phytoplankton, an algae charged in beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Acerola for vitamin C.
- Kelp to bring them calcium, iodine (so important for an optimal thyroid function) and many minerals and vitamins.
- Prebiotics, those essential fibers for the gut.
- a blend of fruits and vegetables to boost our kids’ immune system and prevent them for those colds and seasonal coughs.
- Sunflower lecithin so beneficial for improving immune function, healthy digestion and brain development thanks to phosphatidylcholine.
- Marine calcium to contribute to our kids bones health thanks to lithothamnion algae.
If you want to get to know Grow better, you can go through the detailed list of ingredients.
No Lovewell products for Daddies ?
As you’ll see on this blog, the recipes you’ll be able to make thanks to Lovewell products Grow and Blossom are so yummy you’ll be amazed how easy it is to be kind with yourself!
Good for you, good for the planet !